Saturday, February 12, 2011

It's a "Must Do" Situation... Oh, and so is digging...

If you are like me, there are a few places you stumble upon that make you a bit giggly inside. You just know that beyond these doors or just over the passage-way lay treasures stacked. I call that a "Must Do" situation. It's not always for the faint of heart, because sometimes one must dig to find the really unique stuff. Below are pictures of a few out of the way places that I've found by accident or heard from a fellow antiquer that it was a "must do". I thought I'd share them...


Shupps Grove - Allentown, Pennsylvania
An antiques market since 1962 with acres of antiques, art and collectibles. 717-484-4115


Squash-a-Penny Junction - Doswell, Virginia
To my delight, I thought I walked back in time going through the doors of Squash-a-Penny Junction. Treasures were stacked....


"Just Stuff" - US 395, Oregon/California Border
Jon and I stumbled upon this treasure trove and he found just as many unique items as I did. I love surprises like this!

No comments:

Post a Comment