Sunday, May 8, 2011

French Country Charm

I've actually caught myself a bit by surprise! I'm true to early American country primitives. But having said that, French country decor is a pleasing surprise because of the casual charm created by bringing together colors and textures that add an essence that seems timeless and easy going ~ not to mention creating a cozy environment that is not pretentious. I hope you enjoy a few images I captured on a recent trip.
Cheers!
An amazing folksy horse, early painted chest, and a tavern table in the best old blue-ish green paint..



French grain sacks add warm texture ~ and uses are limited only by our imagination

I'm always delighted by items that you are surprised to see combined to create the look and feel of a welcoming home...

2 comments:

  1. You could certainly see your skills within the paintings you write. The world hopes for more passionate writers such as you who aren’t afraid to mention how they believe. At all times go after your heart.
    Affordable SEO Services Company

    ReplyDelete