Saturday, April 16, 2011

You've Got To Go!

Since my last post, the girls and I hit the road and went to Spring Antique Week in Round Top, Texas. If you haven't been... You've Got To Go! There are several "must do" hot spots and we hit as many as possible ~ Certainly, the Big Red Barn, Marburger Farm, Zapp Hall, Carmine Dance Hall, Royers, and what I call "The Fields of Plenty" which are the fields of vendors selling their wares. We met cool folks, great designers, and found plenty of great finds. I had to share some of the creativity you'll see at Round Top.


Julie, Lisa, Me, and Jenn ~ At Emily's (My "Hit The Road" Girlfriends)


A Great Display by Magnolia Pearl at Marburger Farm


This Vendor Perfectly Layered White on White... Love it!

Photobucket
A Very Nice Mix of Vintage and Garden

Early Drawers Always Catch My Eye
Early Drawers Always Catch My Eye!
What Did I Do Before Texting?
At the Bubble Cafe at Zapp Hall ~ Resting From Shopping...

No comments:

Post a Comment